Saturday 14 September 2013

10 Days With My Devil: Shiki Kurobane Review And Walkthrough

       I know lots of people have been really looking forward to Shiki's route, he's not my favourite (but my 2nd favourite out of the four guys so far). But I have to say I did enjoy his route and it was quite sad at certain parts.
     I have to say this has been a great game so far, I think it may be my favourite Voltage game. If any otome fans haven't tried this game I would recommend buying at least one of these routes. And if you like tsundere types, Shiki is definitely the one for you.
  Although I preferred the Happy Ending, here's my walkthrough for the Super Happy Ending:


C: "A lack of sleep."
A: "It's cute."
A: "You look happy."
A: "Yeah."
A: "I'm sorry."




A: ... Is cute.
C: "I can't!"
C: "You're face is all red."
C: "..."
A: "It's still mean to say."




B: "He's like a cat."
A: "Thank you."
A: "Were you worried about me?"
B: "I love you."




A: "I like you."
A: "I was the one who hugged him."
B: "Were you jealous?"
C: Close your eyes.




A: "He's a friend."
A: "I want Shiki!"
A: I'm sorry."
C: "Why did you do that?"
A: "it's so pretty."




C: "This is bad, isn't it?"
A: "I want to go to the demon realm."
C: " How can you say that?"
B: "That's impossible!"




A: "Yes."
B: Yell to the cat for help.
A: Try touching him.

1 comment:

  1. Shiki was my first choose. I think he is cute. I love it when he blush *^*
    But I have a question: Do I really have to buy all main stories to see the happy endings?

    ReplyDelete