Wednesday 21 August 2013

10 Days With My Devil: Kakeru Kamui

      I was really looking forward to this game coming out. I tried Kakeru's route first and I have to say I wasn't disappointed. The story had good depth and I liked the fact that the MC could give as good as she got.
      Usually the Happy endings in these games can be rather disappointing but I played it through twice to get both endings, I enjoyed them equally.
     If you are an otome fan then Kakeru's route is a must buy!


Here is my walkthrough for the Super Happy Ending:

A: "I wouldn't dream of it!"
A: "I'd be happy to!"
A: "He's joking!"
B: "Serves you right!"
A: "You liked breakfast, so..."
A: Keep laughing




B: "Are you trying to comfort me?"
B:"What would you have preferred?"
A: "I might like him."
A: "I'm okay now, but..."
B: "I'm not so sure."
C: "Let me throw again,"
B: "I was, actually."
A: "I couldn't sleep..."
B: "I see..."
A: "Alone?"
A: "Not at all."
A: "Don't be mean!"
A: Don't say anything.
B: "It's cute."




B: "I'm sorry."
B: "Why do you ask."
C: I'm not sure when..."
C: "I can't accept that!"
C: Fight back
B: Explain everything.
C: "I had to see you."
B: "I don't want to let go."
A: I'm glad you're safe."
A: "Of course."



No comments:

Post a Comment