Thursday 29 August 2013

10 Days With My Devil Satoru Kamigari Sequel Walkthrough And Review

           Having been a little bit disappointed by Satoru's main route, I wasn't sure if I would enjoy his sequel. But I have to say I really did enjoy it. In this route, Tsubasa, a very handsome angel pursues the MC. And I have to admit through the whole thing I kept thinking, if that really was me, I'd get rid of Satoru and choose the dashing angel! Voltage, Tsubasa needs a main story, please! 10 Days With My Devil has been a fantastic game so far and this sequel is another one to go on the must buy list.



A: "Not necessarily."
A: Close your eyes.
B: "I'm his girlfriend."
C: "You must have been lonely."
C: Look at Tsubasa.





A: I won't be calling you."
B: "What work?"
C: "Can I stay with you tonight?"
C: "This is not the time to be fighting."
B: "I saw a suspicious figure."





B: "Take me with you."
A: "Do you think he's the culprit?"
A: "Don't say that."
A: Move closer to the room.





A: Contact Kakeru.
A: Go back to the room.
A: Satoru is right."
B: "There must be a way."





1 comment: