Saturday 17 August 2013

Pirates In Love: Eduardo Main Route Review And Walkthrough

      I thought I would start off with one of my favourite Voltage characters. I have to say I love Eduardo's route and I've played it through a good few times.
   There are certainly a few laugh out loud moments. He can be rude to the MC but deep down he's really sweet and has a heart of gold.
       I would recommend forking out for his route, it was highly enjoyable and was actually my favourite of all of the Pirates In Love characters.









Here is my walkthrough for the Super Happy Ending:

A: Ok! I'll go to sleep!
B: I did my best!
A: I'm sorry too.
A: Please let me go!
A: I'm gonna bake more sweets!



A: I close my eyes.
C: (I pushed him away abruptly.)
C: I feel safe in your arms.
B: I'm gonna go!
B: Two silver coins.



B: Drink like crazy!
C: You mean love?
A: Thank you!
A: I've got a pollen allergy.
B: I look at Eduardo with a smile.
A: ... I hope that's the case
C: I want to hear you sing, Eduardo.
A: Let's give her a hand together!
C: (Squeeze his hand.)
A: You can change how you live now.
C: Pour booze into his glass
C: Try to kiss him.
A: Thank goodness!
C: Punch him.



C: I'm sorry...
A: Kick his crotch.
A: I said I'm nervous.
A: I love you so much.
B: Give it a try.
A: The room of the king and Queen.


No comments:

Post a Comment