Wednesday 21 August 2013

10 Days With My Devil: Satoru Kamigari Walkthrough

     Satoru's route was good but not great. The MC in this route was how can I put it it... a little bit dim! There is nothing wrong with being trusting but this MC seems to trust EVERYBODY! And that did get a little bit irritating. 
   I played Kakeru's route first and because his was so good it may have added to my disappointment while playing Satoru's route. Although I wasn't blown away by Satoru's route, if you're a big otome fan like me, it's still worth a go.



Here's my walkthrough for the Super Happy Ending:

B: I'm still trying to take this all in.
B: I think I got it.
A: That's a problem.
A: I'm not a tool.
B: Well, he's sketchy, but...
B: You can change it without using the remote.




A: I want to, but...
C: Why do you do this.
A: Does he really think it looks good?
A: Satoru
A: Break loose
A: I'll be more careful.
B: ...A demon?




A: Ask what it is for now.
A: Is there anything I can do?
A: "I wanted to talk to you about something."
A: There's no point in crying."
B: "Want me to do all of them?"
C: Let Satoru sit down
C: I'm glad you're okay."
A: Apologize.
A: Ask him to hold your hand.
C: "I'll pay for this with my life."
A: "What did you talk about?"
B: "...Is it a bad future?"
A: "I trust you."




B: "Let's give it a shot."
A: "I'm really worried."
B: Talk to Satoru.
A: Explain the situation.
B: Someone special.
A: I'm happy.
A: "Are you really getting terminated?"
B: "Anywhere is fine."

No comments:

Post a Comment