Monday 19 August 2013

Be My Princess: Prince Wilfred A Spencer Main Story Walkthrough

    Here is my walkthrough for Prince Wilfred's Main Route.
   These are the answers I chose for the Super Happy Ending:

A: Call out to Prince Wilfred
A: Prince Wilfred
A: Yes, I like it a lot
B: Stay in Prince Wilfred's office



A: Why are you so kind to me?
A: Go and take a look at the courtyard
A: Is there anything I can do?
B: Take a peek at the living room
B: I would love to



A: Talk to Prince Wilfred
B: I want to stay like this a little longer
A: Ask about Miss Cecille
B: I will!
A: Call out to Prince Wilfred



B: Accept Prince Wilfred's hand
A: The flowers don't seem as vibrant today
A: Yes, very well
A: Refuse
A: I'd like some tea please
A: You're the best, of course
A: I'm glad His Majesty is well
B: Say nothing
B: Ask Stephen about Miss Cecille
B: Do you hate me that much?
B: Follow Prince Wilfred
A: Are you truly okay with this?
B: Go
B: Nod


No comments:

Post a Comment