Thursday 29 August 2013

10 Days With My Devil Kakeru Kamui Sequel Walkthrough And Review

        I often feel that the sequels in these games can be a bit of a let down after playing the main route but I have to say Kakeru's sequel was really enjoyable. It leaves me wanting a second sequel. The Prince Of The Angel Realm pops up and I think it would be great if he had a main route too. I'll definitely play it again so it was well worth the money. This one has to go on you're must buy list!



C: "It's the power of love."
A: "What kind of person is she?"
A: "I do."
C: "Is it okay for me to be here?"





A: "I understand."
A: "Nothing in particular."
B: "It was fun."
A: "You mean, Remy?"





B: "I'm fine."
A: Kakeru's room.
A: "I slept in peace."
A: "Maybe you're right."
B: " I'm not going anywhere!"





C : "I'm happy."
B: Ask Meguru.
C: "...From inside the castle?"
A: Struggle.
B: "I understand how you feel."





No comments:

Post a Comment